Ascent Himalayas Norwegian-Irish Annapurna I Expedition 2015
Annapurna I · 2015 · 겨울 (4) · Norway
원정 개요
From Ascent Himalayas Facebook post:
11 December 2015
Ascent Himalayas Winter Annapurna 1 Update: Tore Sunde Rasmussen (Norway) who was on expedition with a goal to make the summit and be the first Norwegian has to cancel the expedition because he was rescued yesterday from camp 1 as he was suffered by HACE and it was a good decision to return to Kathmandu as slowly its was getting harder and if he had continued to climb then the result have been bad. Although it was sad to return and cancel the expedition on the other point safety comes first so we respect for his good decision and mountain will be always there so we we will better try next time. And other Irish climber Gavan and our climbing Guide went to camp 2 and other sherpa team are at camp 1 and they are struggling with the extreme weather as few days the weather has been bad with a high wind so everyone is waiting up there for a good weather so that they can head forward to fix the route and make the summit. We ascent himalays team wish them very best of luck and pray for a good weather and will keep you updated. Thanks
12 December 2015
Ascent Himalayas Winter Annapurna 1 Update: According to Mingma, Gavan and some sherpas went to Base camp for rest while other sherpas team are at camp 1 waiting for good weather to fix the route. Swedish expedition group went to camp 2 today and hopefully they will fix the route to camp 3 tomorrow and if they are successful to fix it then our team will go the fix the route for camp 4 to summit. Till now everyone is in good shape. And we pray for their successful summit and safe return to Kathmandu.
From Gavan Hennigan Facebook posts:
24 December 2015
Annapurna I winter expedition which I just came back from, here our group coming back from C2 to C1 across the glacier.
I joined this expedition with the hope of being the first Irishman to summit the 10th highest mountain in the world and would have been one a handful of people to have done it in winter, but we got shut down by very strong summit winds that raged upto 150 km/h the entire time we were there.
- 내부 원정 ID9021
- 원본 EXPIDANN115401
- 대장Tore Sunde-Rasmussen
- 루트 (Route)N Face
- 최고 도달고도5600m
- 정상 등정 성공아니오
- 산소 사용미사용·확인 필요
- 종료 사유악천후 (4)
참가자 8명
| 이름 | 국적 | 역할 | 정상 등정 | 산소 | 사망 |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Tore Sunde-Rasmussen | Norway | Leader | - | - | - |
| Gavan John Paul Hennigan | Ireland | Climber | - | - | - |
| Chhiji Nurbu Sherpa | Nepal | H-A Worker | - | - | - |
| Kili Pemba (Kilu Pemba) Sherpa | Nepal | H-A Worker | - | - | - |
| Mingma Tshering/Tsiri Sherpa | Nepal | H-A Worker | - | - | - |
| Pasang Tenzing Sherpa | Nepal | H-A Worker | - | - | - |
| Phurba Temba (Furtemba) Sherpa | Nepal | H-A Worker | - | - | - |
| Tshering Pemba Sherpa | Nepal | H-A Worker | - | - | - |